If you’re an Aussie waiting to head over to Bali for a holiday, then this is just the deal for you.
Thanks to our mates at Travelonline.com, they have come up with a bargain deal to get tourists to the tropical Asian nation.
For a mere $193, one can experience five nights in a world class hotel with free breakfast, free transfers to and from the airport, and a free white water rafting adventure.
Obviously the deal is so good to be true that flights are included, you will have to organize your own there, but once you do, you always know there is a bargain waiting for you at Travelonline.com.
There are many cheap deals going at this time of the year, and this is just one example of some great packages you can find online.
Guests will stay at the Grand Sinar Indah Hotel, located in Legian, just a short walk from the beach.
This Bali hotel offers 14 guest rooms and a variety of hotel facilities including restaurants, bars and swimming pool.
• Return Coach transfers – Denpasar Airport to Legian Resorts
• 5 nights : Standard Room – Grand Sinar Indah Hotel
• Continental breakfast daily
• Free Parasailing Voucher – BMR Water Sports
• Free White Water Rafting Adventure – Dewata White Water Rafting for 2 and half hours
• Valid for travel: 02 Jan 10-30 Jun 10 : 01 Sep 10-19 Dec 10: 07 Jan 11-31 Mar 11
• Sale ends: 31st March 2011