You cannot associate a cheap restaurant to a distasteful meal. Brisbane offers a variety of restaurants and it’s your prerogative to which one best suits you taste and preferences. Diners usually have different criteria that will define what the “best restaurant” is for them. The criteria for judging are based from the aspects of ambiance, services, food, etc. But, the only thing that most diners have in common is eating in a restaurant that serves tasty food at an affordable price. With that, we give you a list of some of the best and cheap restaurants to eat out when you’re in Brisbane:
• New farm Deli and Café- for 14 years now, this restaurant has never failed to serve its customers with fine Italian, deli style breakfasts and lunches. Service is also outstanding. That’s why the place is usually crowded with hungry diners especially on weekends. You can also dine al fresco and still smell the wonderful aromas that fill the kitchen and dining areas inside the restaurant.
• Vue Lounge- In the morning, this dining place serves excellent coffee and breakfast meals. By lunch time, they offer a café-style of dining. The restaurant transforms their menu to serve Italian dishes and cuisine by dinner time.
• Cilantro restaurant and terrace- found at Brisbane CBD’s Novotel Hotel, this grill and restaurant gives a dining experience of the modern Australian cuisine that uses ingredients from quality local produce.
• Bow Thai- Have a taste of Thai food without actually going to Thailand. Apart from the delicious fare of Thai influence, the tranquility and good service of the place makes you want to return in this restaurant over and over again.
• Asian Fusion- Obviously, the restaurant’s menu contain what the name suggests. Here you’ll find an eccentric combination of Asian cuisines from the traditional Chinese food to the specialties of the Thai and Vietnamese cooking. They offer quick meals for take-outs and also a 3-course meal.
There are still other cheap yet good restaurant eats you can find at Brisbane. Get ready for a food-trip and check-out other restaurants and their offers.